blog this!

"C'est dommage de parler beaucoup sans dire quelque chose d'importance."

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Mind Reading?

Okay, it's about time that i get in gear and write some more stuff. The last posting i did was in June and well, it's already February. Time flies when you're keeping busy.

I'm back at school as many of you already know. I'm taking the Holistic Health Practitioner program at Grant MacEwan College. I'm in my first year of a two year program. I really enjoy it. I have the option of taking 3 specialties or areas that I want to specialize in. I'm currently taking NLP (neurolinguistic programming). It sounds a lot more daunting that it really is. We learn about eye movements, body language, some hypnotic wording...it's all really interesting.
I tried an exercise that we did in class on a guy at work, and he was really weirded out. HAHA, big baby. What i did was ask him a series of questions about two different people, and he thought of the answer in his head, and i watched him. Every single time i asked him a question i could tell who he was thinking about. Hmmm....so i guess i could see how that would be a little weird. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS!!
Next semester i hope to get into accupressure and then into reflexology or herbology.
Anyhow, i'm at home right now doing this little blog when i should be doing some homework. So until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home