blog this!

"C'est dommage de parler beaucoup sans dire quelque chose d'importance."

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Where's home?

Hello Everyone!
Time for another update.
As I've already mentioned in a previous post, I'm moving. Done deal...just didn't realize that I would be moving to Oregon. That's right!
Things took a 180 degree turn at the end of March. I was in the process of moving out of my oh-so-nice apartment into another oh-so-nice apartment. I had already put down my damage deposit on the one bedroom place when i get a phone call a day later from my sister asking if i would like to come to Grants Pass and help out. Done deal! No need to twist my rubber arm.
So 2 weeks later I was driving my oh-so-reliable silver sunfire down a mountain road with out even a thought of turning back. The only unfortunate thing is that I lost my damage deposit...oh well.
But on the brighter side, I did get accepted to college in september for the Holistic Health Practioner Program. I always get funny looks when I tell people that because they have no idea what it is...haha...so for all you people with confused looks on your face I'll briefly explain... Holistic Health is alternative medicine. =)

So moving on, I've been enjoying oregon tremendously. I've already been to the Redwoods which are an hour away, just over the California border. My favorite part was wandering around the forest, i could have stayed there for a very long time.










Then we stayed in a hotel about 40 meters off the pacific ocean. It was really cool. We watched the sun set from our balcony and i went and goofed around on the rocks. Of course.


And the most fun part so far, hanging out with my sister and my neice at the park...sappy, sappy...haha. We were having a good time until the camera was brought out! lol just kidding.

So that concludes this edition of "WriteKim". Stay tuned for the next fun filled edition where you will have an inside look at "Harry and David's Chocolate Factory".


1 Comments:

  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger louralann said…

    Oh my gosh, I just read your postings...that's insane; however, very a kimlike thing that you did.. wow oregon...
    I'm really happy that you were accepted into the holistic school, I remember you saying that you wanted to take it.
    You'll have to e-mail me sometime and catch up, my life is crazy busy right now with a lot of plans and if everything goes well early next year I'll be able to come and visit for a little while down there, I know what you're thinking *she always says that and then isn't able to* ..I really will try, I miss seeing you and our conversations.
    I'll chat to you later. You'll have to check out my blog as well. Just some crazy rantings about my psycotic world.
    Loural

     

Post a Comment

<< Home