blog this!

"C'est dommage de parler beaucoup sans dire quelque chose d'importance."

Friday, March 03, 2006

My Semi-recent Travels

Time for bit of an update I suppose. This is sort of like a mass way to communicate with people without all the postage...haha.
Well, as many of you good folks know, I'm an advid traveller. I must experience new and exciting places, it's just in my blood. A lot of people plan their lives around work. Me? No, I plan my work around my next vacation...haha. Often times when I'm driving to work in the wee hours of the morning I feel like driving right past work and out of town. I think,"It's 6:30a.m....and if i keep on going i could be at the border by lunchtime!" If only life worked that way.
As you can see I'm standing beside a beautiful palm tree on a warm sandy beach with the big blue ocean teasing me to come and play....ok, so I gave in...=) Yes, i'm in Hawaii...and I would go back in a heartbeat!
As a matter-of-fact, I think that I'm going to head back at the end of August. Oh man, see how fast my brain works when travelling is mentioned.

I couldn't let you go until you've seen Hong Kong. Yuppers! That's right. I'd go back there too. =) Here I'm standing on a rock that's jutted out into a big cove and there is a small beach on the other side. This is not the type of beach you would take off you shoes though. The sand is like 40 grit sandpaper. So unless you need to so some serious exfoliating on your feet, keep you shoes on.

I was there during Chinese New Year. Wow! Was that ever a cool thing. This is one of many gorgeous trees decorated around the city. It has little red envelopes attatched to it with a little bit of money. Just as a token of good luck and properity in the New Year type thingy. Really neat!

Last but not least....that's me.

So those are some of the adventures that i've been on in the past year. Plenty more to come in the future. Okay, my update is about done for now. I'll blog again, so keep in touch.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home